Friday, September 12, 2008

Picture Time




Last month I hosted a family reunion. The good thing about volunteering to host is not having to travel and getting to sleep in your own bed. The down side is that there are lots of people in your home and there are certain pressures that come with it. Where will everyone sleep? What will they eat? How will I entertain them?

Fortunately, I come from a pretty low maintenance family and everyone seems to get along. No feuds that I'm aware of. So keeping everyone happy wasn't difficult. There was an early season snowfall (August 15!!) that canceled a hike but otherwise it was snafu-free. It had been several years since we had all been together so hiring a photographer for a group shot was a priority. The gathering has to be immortalized. Here are some shots from that afternoon.

I'm the good looking one.

1 comment:

john & natalie said...

That's awesome that you all got together. I miss my family. Your pictures turned out great!