Friday, October 3, 2008

Teeth Are Not Tools

Ever had an Otter Pop? They are the frozen kool-aid stuff in the plastic sleeves. The very difficult to open plastic sleeves. The ones you should use scissors on but usually just rip open with your teeth.

Noah and I were watching a dvd tonight and I grabbed us a couple of otter pops. I tried tearing it open with my fingers with no luck before sticking it in my mouth to rip open with my teeth. Dogs don't seem to have a problem with this method. But instead of ripping open some blue raspberry sweetness I ripped my front tooth out of my head.

It's Friday night and I probably can't get to a dentist until Monday. I look like a homeless boxer. The good news is that since my "sh", "th", and "s" all sound the same, Noah is having big laughs giving me tongue twisters and asking me to smile.

Teeth Are Not Tools.

No comments: